DAILY RATES FOR 2018
- 1 Client / one guide (Plains game) /day U$ 435.00
- 2 Clients / one guide (Plains game) / day U$ 392.00
- 4 Clients / two guides (Plains game) / day U$ 348.00
- 1 Client / one guide (Leopard hunt) pre-baits included / day U$ 1100
- Non-Hunting Companion (observer) / day U$ 150.00
- Airport pick-up & drop-off U$ 350.00
- Arrival and Departure day from Conservancy U$ 174.00/day
- Conservancy Development Fee per hunter U$ 250.00
- Pick-up of trophies from Conservancy Quarantine U$ 200.00
- Children (13 - 18 yrs) U$ 80.00
- Children 12yrs and younger Free of charge
- Rifle Hire (bullets excluded) U$ 50.00/day
- Daily Trips to Etosha available for U$ 260.00 per person (if one person) and U$ 210.00 per person for two or more persons. This includes our vehicle, our driver, park fees, meals and drinks.
- 15% Government VAT is excluded and has to be added on daily rates, transport and excursions.
Trophy Fees for Conservancy 2018
( Sesfontein & Otjikondavirongo )
|Kudu (Southern Greater)||US$ 2,200.00|
|Springbuck < 15"||US$ 600.00|
|Springbuck 15” +||US$ 750.00|
|Zebra – Hartman||US$ 1,550.00|
|Cheetah *||US$ 4,500.00|
|Black-backed Jackal||US$ 50.00|
|Brown Hyena *||US$ 2,500.00|
|Spotted Hyena||US$ 2,500.00|
- Cheetah and Brown Hyena not to be imported to the USA *
- Plains game – minimum 8 hunting days / Leopard Hunt – minimum 12 hunting days
- Leopard Tag Fee U$$ 1,000.00
- Cheetah Tag Fee US$ 500.00
- Leopard Baits during hunt US$ 700.00 per Zebra
Daily rates Include:
- Services of a licensed Professional Hunter (PH)
- Tracker, skinners and driver
- Cost of licenses and hunting permits
- Full accommodation at the luxury tented camp, meals & local beverages
- Four wheel drive hunting vehicle
- Field preparation and skinning of trophies.
- All Leopard Pre-baits are included.
Daily Rates Exclude:
- Flights to and from Windhoek International Airport, Namibia, including airport taxes
- Transport to and from the airport
- Transport by air to/from Kamanjab Airstrip (if client wants to fly in)
- Taxidermist, packing and shipping fees of trophies
- Rifle hire
- Gratuities to PH, skinners, trackers and lodge staff
- International phone calls
- Trophy fees for game wounded or lost
- 15% Government VAT on daily rates, transportation and excursions.
- Accommodation expenses before & after the trophy hunting period
- Sightseeing excursions/trips other than on the game ranch
- Insurance and medical expenses of any kind.
- All Leopard Baits are excluded during the hunt.
Reservations and Payments:
- The total of U$ 3000.00 per hunter and U$ 500.00 per non-hunting companion is required to confirm a booking
- Balance payable at the end of the hunting safari
- Additional animals can be paid before or after the hunt, before returning home
- Cash and wire transfers are accepted
- No personal cheques and no travellers cheques are accepted
- Although every effort will be made to follow up and find wounded game, at the first sign of blood the animal is deemed taken and will be paid for in full by the client
- Prices are subject to change upon availability, exchange rate, package desired and cost escalation.
- Cancellations must be in writing and are valid from the date of receipt thereof
- Non-refundable deposit if booking is cancelled 12 months before arrival
- 50% refund of deposit if booking is cancelled 12-16 months before arrival with 15% administration fee charged for cancellation.
- No cancellation fees are payable if a replacement client is booked
- No cancellation fees are payable if a hunt is deferred by one calendar year
- Re-booked hunts will be subject to new price structure for following year.